ORDER WITH US
How do I order?
1. In our website, find the bouquet you want to buy. Click on the picture, choose a wrappers and then pick a card and input your message.
2. Click "Add to Cart" and then "Go to Cart".
3. Pick a Delivery Date and Slot.
4. Click “Proceed to Checkout”
5. Input your details. Please note that the SHIPPING DETAILS (name, address, contact number, etc.) are your RECIPIENT'S DETAILS.
The BILLING DETAILS are YOUR/SENDER'S DETAILS.
If you wish to send flowers to multiple addresses, please place multiple orders.
6. Click the appropriate shipping fee (depending on the location of delivery address) and click "Continue to Payment".
7. Then choose your mode of payment and sender’s details and click “Complete Order”.8. Once the order is completed, you will be redirected to the order confirmation page. Please take note of your order number.
How will I know if my order is confirmed?
After your order is completed, you will receive an email or text confirmation with all the details of your order.
For orders with payments of bank deposit/transfer, and PayPal International, you must send proof of payment (like a screenshot of payment transfer) to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the delivery. We will send you an email confirmation acknowledging payment and confirmation of your order.
Can I order through Facebook, Instagram, text or chat?
Sorry, all orders must be placed at our website. But if you have any questions, we would gladly answer them through chat.
Do you accept advanced orders?
Yes, we accept orders up to one (1) year in advance.
Do you do customized orders?
Sorry, we don’t do customized orders just yet.
Can you make the sender anonymous?
Yes, we can keep the sender’s identity anonymous. If the sender wants to be known, they can put their name on the card.
Can the delivery be a surprise?
Yes. We will only call the recipient if we can’t find the delivery address.
Do you deliver nationwide and how much is the shipping fee?
As of now, we deliver to the following:
- Manila, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Pasig, Marikina, Quezon City, Taguig, Pateros, Makati - P150
- Novaliches, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, Caloocan, Cainta, Antipolo - P250
- Parañaque, Alabang, Las Piñas, Muntinlupa, Pasay - P350
Do you deliver on the same day?
Yes, we offer same day delivery as long as you place your order on or before 12noon. The flowers will be delivered in the afternoon.
Can I pick up my order in your store/office?
Sorry, we don’t allow pick-ups from our office.
What time do you deliver the flowers?
We deliver at the following time slots:
- 9:00am – 1:00 pm (If orders are paid and confirmed by 8am)
- 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm (If orders are paid and confirmed by 12 noon)
- For any special request or instructions, you can send us a message.
Sorry, but we do not deliver at a specific time as of the moment.
Where is your shop located?
We are an online flower shop and currently don’t have a physical store.
How can I contact your shop?
We are open every day (9am – 6pm).
You can contact us at the following number: +63977 823 4150
You may also send us an email at email@example.com
How do I pay?
We accept payments via:
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Bank Deposit/Bank Transfer (BPI and BDO)
For payments done through Bank Deposit or Bank Transfer, please don’t forget to send us proof of payment to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, but we currently don’t have Cash on Delivery (COD) yet.
MANAGING MY ORDER
Can I make changes to my order after I’ve confirmed?
To make changes, you can chat with us or text us at +63977 823 4150. Please note that we only accept changes three (3) hours before delivery.
Can I cancel my order?
To cancel your order, you can chat with us or text us at +63977 823 4150. Please note that we only accept changes three (3) hours before delivery.
TAKING CARE OF DRIED FLOWERS
Dried flowers usually last up to 1 - 3 years!
To take care of dried flowers, do the following:
- Keep them out of direct sunlight
- Place them upright in a vase
- Store them in a cool and dry area
- Fluff them every so often
- Do not get them wet!
What is a Fossilized Rose?
Talk about a true testament of Filipino creativity! These Fossilized Roses use leaves to form each petal, which are then meticulously dried, dyed and arranged to create these life-like flowers. Made by an incredible group of women in the Quirino province, these blooms are now being exported all over the world.